Monday, April 11, 2011

Cleaning Burj Khalifa








It is the tallest building in the world. And most people I have met are excited to go up to the top floors for a majestic view of Dubai.


So would the guys who clean the building share the same excitement? 


I happened to visit the Burj Khalifa a few days back and noticed the cleaning crew at their job. Imagine being suspended several hundred feet about ground? I am sure it must be one hell of a scary job. But for these men, its just another day on the job.

3 comments:

Ana Lucia said...

Oh my God!


This must be a task for Spiderman LOL


Serious... who makes this work is brave man or woman.

In Brazil is possible to find women in this job!

Clean or not, Burj Khalifa is gorgeous!

JTG (Misalyn) said...

I would probably get nauseated and freak out if I will try to do their job but sometimes I wonder how does it feel to be suspended up there :))

HOB said...

Good eye!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...